"E'shee" means "personal"
To us, at E'shee Clinical Esthetic, skin care is a personal matter and all clients are unique. There is nothing we can do to stop the aging process but we can take care of ourselves and age gracefully. My name is Nataly Giter. I am the owner and founder of E'shee Clinical Esthetic. As a skin care professional, I have worked with many of the world's best products. Through research and practical experience, I have learned about the ingredients that work.
I was fortunate to become associated with Professor Chiu's company. Professor Dr. Chiu is the first global pioneer to patent human FGF 1 gene. FGF 1 is the best cosmetic component that triggers the body's natural resources to repair itself. Together with Dr. Chiu, his team of chemists and our combined connections to many professionals in the industry, we utilized FGF 1 to create this product line. We are thrilled to present it.
- A hands-on skin care professional for two decades
- Founder and President of E'Shee Clinical Esthetic
- Member of HOTA
- Member of American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Member of Aesthetic International Association (AIA)
- Honored member of Cambridge Who's Who
Her fields of expertise include: research, development, and practical application. Nataly Giter's research has focused on the development of the most advanced formulations for functional skin care. Nataly is also an educator and speaker at numerous conferences, beauty industry events, and seminars for skin care professionals. Her approach consists of familiarizing skilled professionals in the latest research on products, ingredients and most advanced global skincare technologies. Nataly dedicates considerable time towards raising the public's awareness of the significant role of skin care professionals, their importance to the consumer and helping them to provide outstanding skin care services.
Professor, Department of Internal Medicine
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry & Molecular Genetics
Ohio State University
Honors & Awards:
- President, Taiwanese Bioscientists of America (2005-2006)
- Outstanding Researcher of the Year, Comprehensive Cancer Center, The Ohio State University, USA (2002)
- Member, Scientific Review Committee, National Health Research Institutes, Taiwan (1998-2005)
- Member, Cell Biology and Physiology Study Section, National Institutes of Health, USA (1994-1998)
- Research Career Development Award, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, USA (1990-1995)
- Faculty Research Award, American Cancer Society, USA (1990-1995, declined)
- Ohio Cancer Research Award, The Ohio State University, USA (1988-1990)
- Research Challenge Award, The Ohio State University, USA (1986)
- Fogarty International Fellowship, National Institutes of Health, USA (1981-1984)
- 1984 Dr. CHIU First pioneer to clone human PDGF internationally.
- 1989 Dr. CHIU First pioneer to clone human aFGF internationally.
- 1998 USA Inventor Patent-Isolated Nucleic Acid Encoding a NEW Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor (AFGF).
- 1999 USA Inventor Patent-Murine Cell Lines Which Over Produce Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor (AFGF).
- 2001 Gorge W. BUSH mails to Dr. CHIU and praises his contribution.
- 2002 USA Application Patent - US 2002-0104114A1.
- 2004 USA Application Patent - US 2004-0187172A1.
- 2006 USA Inventor Patent-DNA Construct Comprising An FGF1B Promoter Region Operably Linked To An SV40 Large T Antigen Encoding Sequence.
- 2006 USA Inventor Patent-Transgenic Mouse For Screening Therapeutic Agents For Brain Tumors.
Contact us at:
12021 Bustleton ave, suite 12
Philadelphia, PA 19116, USA
Phone: (888) 666-8119
Email: email@example.com We are open 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.